Colors in menswear can be a difficult topic. I’m hoping to offer you guys some inspiration when putting outfits together with these 7 concepts, as well as some general information on color, fabrics, and fashion.
Skip through the video:
1. Your Natural Skin Undertone - 00:48
2. Achromatic Looks - 02:50
3. Differences in One Color - 03:52
4. Monochromatic Looks - 04:30
5. Combining 2 Colors - 05:55
6. Getting Inspired by One Piece - 06:44
7. Handling Colorful Pieces - 07:44
8. Using Color As A Statement - 08:36
9. Using Your Natural Colors -09:20
Hope you guys enjoyed, feel free to leave comments below, let’s start a conversation!
Brock's Skin Undertone Webinar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vRKF...
Check out my other styling videos from this Spring season:
10 Spring Style Trends You NEED to Know - https://youtu.be/lWyoNbjCdSg
Mango Man Spring 2018 Try-On Haul - https://youtu.be/ropxJ48GVqo
My 12 Favorite Topman Pieces | Spring Try-On Haul - https://youtu.be/u7xBZfevB0A
Follow me along as I style outfits in my Getting Dressed playlist:
Styling Men's Clarks Shoes - https://youtu.be/Lw_Q-hpx63M
Men’s Chelsea Boot Outfit Inspiration - https://youtu.be/cbVZYxZcoKo
Old School 90's Inspired Fashion | Bruno Mars - Finesse Choreography (https://youtu.be/YTFaaBxZiyc)
How I Styled This White Peuterey Jacket (https://youtu.be/-08LSMoa3ro)
Find me other places: